The Dartmoor 5 is our smallest wood burning and multi-fuel stove and yet is big on features.
This compact, robust fire incorporates a straight forward air wash system providing clean glass, with a ‘spinning’ primary air control, to give direct control over the burning rate.
The options of an easily fitted drop-in riddling grate and heat deflector shields, completes a great all round specification for this superb little 5 Kw stove.
|Metallic Black||Dartmoor 5 Profiled Flat Top||W: 430
- Profiled Flat Top
- Powerful airwash system
- 5kw nominal output
- Woodburner and Multi-fuel models with riddling grate available
- Base protector plate available, helping to reduce the hearth temperature when fitting onto a non-constructional hearth
- Rear heat protection plate can be installed, reducing the safe distance to combustible materials
- Domestic hot water boiler can be installed prior to installation
- Approved for use in smoke controlled areas with DEFRA kit fitted* (optional extra)
- Black handle supplied as standard or Stainless Steel option at a small additional cost.
Dartmoor 5 – Key Facts
|Flue Size||125mm (5″)|
|Standard Leg Length||50mm (2″)|
|Optional Integral Boiler||No|
|Optional Saddle Boiler||No|
|Optional Flat Back Boiler||9,000BTU|
|Flue Centre Top||100mm|
|Flue Centre Rear||435mm|
|Distance to combustibles (mm)||Rear of
Calculate heat requirement for your room